Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash 5-7 small red potatoes. You don’t have to peel them. Cut the potatoes into about 1 inch chunks. Any roasting potato will do as long as you cut them into roughly the same size chunks.After you chop each ingredient put them all into a large plastic bag as you go. This saves on having to wash a bowl!
- This time, instead of garlic powder, why not try some fresh crushed garlic.
- Remove the stem and seeds from 1 red pepper and cut it into bite size.
- Peel 3 medium carrots and cut into one inch chunks.
- Peel and cut 1 medium onion in half, then in quarters, then in 1/8’s.
- Pour 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the whole thing and mix it all together inside the bag.
- Don’t forget to add a sprinkle of salt, pepper and some dried rosemary.
- Gently squish everything together in the bag.
- Empty the bag out on to a baking sheet with sides.
- Now for the sausage! Remove the casing from 1 pound of sausage and cut into 1 inch chunks.
- I like to use many different types of sausages.
- Turkey sausage, hot or sweet sausage, Piemonte Sausages, they all taste great in this recipe. Just choose your favorite.
- Put the dinner in the preheated oven.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Then with a spatula, give it all a stir
- Stick it back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until everything is crispy and roasted.
By now your kitchen has a wonderful aroma permeating through it and all of your neighbors will be wishing they were invited to dinner!