Yum, another recipe from our files to yours. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 6 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 41 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 2 1/2 cups dried cavatelli or medium sized shell pasta
- 12 oz. Bernie’s Sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 3/4 pieces
- 1 can, 29 oz. Contadina® Tomato Sauce
- 1 large green sweet pepper cut into strips
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain
2. Meanwhile cook sausage and pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat, 3 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
3. Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano and half of cheese. Stir in pasta.
4. Spoon mixture into 2-qt. casserole dish.
5. Cover and bake at 400°F, 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese bake uncovered 5 mins. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese
Compliments of Contadina® Tomato Sauce with Italian Herbs.