19 cases and 227.16 lbs of Piemonte Sausage to eat and purchase in CU – Ready, set, go … http://piemontesausage.com/where-to-buy/
Black Dog Smoke & Ale House Urbana BDU Cornhole Tourney II on August 4th
Favorite pairings at our latest tasting of sausage and condiments:
Chimichurri Lamb sausage and all of these #1 Lowensenf Bavarian Style mustard, #2 Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Aioli and #3 Sir Kensington’s Dijonnais.
Plus spicy Merguez Goat Sausage paired with ESCH Tall Ship Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce from World Harvest International and Gourmet Foods.
Top two sold today Lowensenf mustard and the ESCH BBQ Sauce!
143 lbs, 12 cases of 8 types of sausage delivered to Cheese & Crackers , Common Ground Food Co-op and Pizzeria Antica. Thanks guys!
Where to find us: http://piemontesausage.com/where-to-buy/
Optional to add other spring veggies to the dish.
- 4 spicy sausage, like italian (Hot sausage works very well in this dish)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup any color sweet pepper, cut into narrow strips
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- A package fusilli, a package rigatoni pasta (3 cups) or a package ziti pasta (3 cups)
- .25 cup of fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- .25 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Cook the pasta accoring to instructions and drain. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile remove sausage meat from the casings.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat., add sausage meat, garlic, salt & chopped onions, stir to crumble meat
- Cook about 6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes to the meat mixture, turn heat to high and bring to a boil, add peppers.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in drained, cooked pasta, mint & basil.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.